- Completely eliminates the need for human maintenance.
- Eco-Friendly and 100% hazard free.
- Effluent is free from odour and solid waste.
- Single time feeding of bacteria inoculums throughout operational life.
- Faecal matter in the tank is not visible.
- No clogging of digester.
- No bad smell from the bio-digester tanks in contrast to odour from conventional septic tank.
- Fermentation container is made of FRP/RCC.
- Anaerobic bacteria can double its population within 6 to 8 hrs.
- De-composes matter into effluent and gases.
- The toilets installed with biodigester can function at temperature between 5° to 50° C.
- Water outlet from biodigester can be used for watering plants in gardens.
|S.No||BIODIGESTER||CONVENTIONAL SEPTIC TANK|
|1.||Eco-friendly & hygienic.||Unhygienic disposal of human waste leads to surface
and ground waters pollution and health problems.
|2.||Maintenance free bio-digester and one time
inoculum feed throughout life time.
|Needs periodic evacuation of sewage and
|3.||More than 99% pathogens reduction.||Possibility for spread of diseases.|
|4.||Less space requirement (1/3 of Conventional Tank).||Require larger space.|
|5.||No foul smell.||Obnoxious smell from septic tanks.|
|6.||Generation of odourless, recycled effluent water and
|No useful by products.|
No Sewage Cleaning
Completely eliminates the need for human maintenance.
Eco-Friendly and 100% hazard free.
More than 99% of pathogens are killed and hence it is hygienic and healthy.